| || |
WHY CHOOSE US?
|The Cosmetic Surgery Information Center, founded in 1985, is a nonprofit, public-benefit organization offering the newest and most up-to-date information about cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures, trends and prices. The center, which has assisted more than 235,000 patients for well over 20 years throughout California, Nevada and Arizona, offers doctor recommendations, FREE consultations with board certified plastic surgeons, patient financing sources and other important surgery information. |
How can we help you?
- We can answer your questions about plastic surgery
- You can receive our FREE Cosmetic Surgery Information Pak™
- You can read our "Warnings and Red Flags" brochure about the warning signs and hidden pitfalls of plastic surgery
- We will help you select a qualified, board-certified plastic surgeon who is right for you
- We will help you by giving you information about plastic surgery BEFORE you have it
|Doctors recommended by the Cosmetic Surgery Information Center™ have been thoroughly checked in five crucial categories: |
- Their history and experience in the community
- Their certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- The accreditation of their operating facilities
- The training and experience of their staff
- Their medical license and disciplinary status
The center offers ways to put the odds in your favor for a safe and successful surgery. Use the center to select a fully trained and experienced board-certified plastic surgeon who is well established in your community. Do your homework and prepare a list of questions you want to ask your doctor, for getting all the information you need before your surgery. Take your time and donít let anyone fast-talk you into anything.
For more information, call us
today at Toll-Free (800) 535-0380!